EverClean Dry Carpet Cleaning
Dry Carpet Cleaning by Nashville EverClean offers thoroughly clean carpet with a two hour dry time to the Greater Nashville TN area. Our dry carpet cleaning service loosens the soils using soap-free, nontoxic detergent. We then scrub the fibers clean using dry-pad agitation and absorption. Our 100% natural cleaner encapsulates any remaining soils that dries to a powder that is vacuumed out with subsequent customer vacuuming.
Dry Carpet Cleaning Advantages
- Good Soil Removal
- Affordable Pricing
- Fast Dry Time (2 hours)
- Minimizes Urine Odor Reactivation
- Pet/Family Friendly Detergent
- Soap-Free, Non-Resoiling Detergent
- Expert service technicians that give you valuable information on how to care for your particular carpet style and fiber composition.
- Vacuuming: Including detailed vacuuming to remove dust and debris at your baseboards
- Stain Removal: Most stains are absolutely FREE! No awkward nickel-and-diming!
- Soap-Free/Nontoxic Detergent: Your carpet is safer and stays cleaner, longer
- Door-Guards to keep bugs out and conditioned air in
- Corner-Guards to protect your walls & paint
- Floor Mats to eliminate slipping and protect your floors
- Natural Sanitizer: Add 12% hydrogen peroxide as a natural cleaner, sanitizer, deodorizer and brightener. Our natural sanitizer eliminates topical pet stains & odors including urine, feces, vomit and blood. Our organic stains including coffee & tea while naturally brightening your carpet for a high definition look.
- Deep-Scrub: Add our machine agitation to deep-scrub your carpet fibers so they are ultra clean.
- StainGuard: Add stain protector to protect your carpet from future stains.
Who Should Choose Dry Carpet Cleaning
- Residential carpet cleaning with light to moderate soils
- Commercial interim carpet cleaning
Dry Carpet Cleaning Disadvantages
- Post-vacuuming when dry
- Soil extraction not as instant as other methods
How Dry Carpet Cleaning Works
Dry Carpet Cleaning cleans carpet in two ways, soil extraction through absorption, and dry extraction (vacuuming). Our Dry Carpet Cleaning service includes the applicatino of a special, nontoxic, soap-free carpet detergent that loosen the soils from the carpet fibers. We then scrub the carpet fibers with absorbent pads to extract the loosened soils from your carpet fibers. Any remaining soils that are encapsulated by dry cleaning detergent which dries with a crystalized coating.
These crystalized, or encapsulated soils do not reattach to your carpet fibers. Instead they are removed by customer vacuuming when the carpet is completely dry. Dry carpet cleaning is great way to professionally clean carpet for fast drying and to eliminate carpet mold. EverClean’s Dry Carpet Cleaning service is 100% nontoxic and delivers quality, professional carpet cleaning results.
Dry Carpet Cleaning, also known as Very Low Moisture (VLM) and sometimes Shampoo Carpet Cleaning, is a hotly debated carpet cleaning method with the carpet cleaning industry. I would estimate that most carpet cleaners believe that water must be applied as rinse agent to properly clean carpet. However, Dry Carpet Cleaning is viewed as a reputable way to clean textiles including carpet, rugs and upholstery.
Dry Carpet Cleaning relies heavily around the detergent used. When applied to soiled carpet, the detergent loosens the soils much like any other carpet detergent, though the difference is how it dries. The carpet cleaning professional scrubs the carpet pile with absorbent bonnet pads to extract soils and moisture, and the remaining moisture is then extracted by subsequent vacuuming.
The science behind dry carpet cleaning happen after the carpet has been thoroughly scrubbed and in the drying process. As the carpet dries, the special detergent coats the soils and dries to a type of crystal powder. While the crystals may reattach to the carpet fibers, they are easily removed when the carpet is vacuumed.
Dry Carpet Cleaning is a different, yet interesting way to clean carpet. It requires a customer to consider that the carpet will not be fully clean until they thoroughly vacuum the carpet after it is dry. This carpet cleaning method is performed with great success every day by professional carpet cleaners, thought some caution should be considered.
Not all dry carpet cleaning detergents are the same. Some actually never achieve crystal status and so they can create detergent build-up after a few cleanings. This detergent build up will eventually have to be removed with hot water extraction, also known as steam carpet cleaning. Though there are several great dry carpet cleaning detergents that fully crystalize and do not have a problem with soap residue in your carpet.
EverClean Dry Carpet Cleaning uses a nontoxic and soap-free detergent that leave absolutely no sticky, soapy residue. Our detergent is guaranteed to fully dry without leaving a sticky residue. Once our Dry Carpet Cleaning service is complete, and the carpet is fully dry, you may thoroughly vacuum the carpet to remove any remaining soils that crystalized within our detergent.