Dry Carpet Cleaning by Nashville EverClean offers thoroughly clean carpet with a two hour dry time to the Greater Nashville TN area. Our dry carpet cleaning service loosens the soils using soap-free, nontoxic detergent. We then scrub the fibers clean using dry-pad agitation and absorption. Our 100% natural cleaner encapsulates any remaining soils that dries to a powder that is vacuumed out with subsequent customer vacuuming.
Dry Carpet Cleaning Advantages
- Good Soil Removal
- Affordable Pricing
- Fast Dry Time (2 hours)
- Minimizes Urine Odor Reactivation
- Pet/Family Friendly Detergent
- Soap-Free, Non-Resoiling Detergent
- Expert service technicians that give you valuable information on how to care for your particular carpet style and fiber composition.
- Vacuuming: Including detailed vacuuming to remove dust and debris at your baseboards
- Stain Removal: Most stains are absolutely FREE! No awkward nickel-and-diming!
- Soap-Free/Nontoxic Detergent: Your carpet is safer and stays cleaner, longer
- Door-Guards to keep bugs out and conditioned air in
- Corner-Guards to protect your walls & paint
- Floor Mats to eliminate slipping and protect your floors
- Natural Sanitizer: Add 12% hydrogen peroxide as a natural cleaner, sanitizer, deodorizer and brightener. Our natural sanitizer eliminates topical pet stains & odors including urine, feces, vomit and blood. Our organic stains including coffee & tea while naturally brightening your carpet for a high definition look.
- Natural Deodorizer: Add 100% natural essential orange solvent that cleans, deodorizes and smells amazing!
- Deep-Scrub: Add our machine agitation to deep-scrub your carpet fibers so they are ultra clean.
- StainGuard: Add stain protector to protect your carpet from future stains.
Who Should Choose Dry
- Residential carpet cleaning with moderate soils
- Commercial interim carpet cleaning
Dry Carpet Cleaning Disadvantages
- Post-vacuuming when dry
- Soil extraction not as instant as other methods
Dry Carpet Cleaning cleans carpet in two ways, soil extraction through absorption, and soil extraction through dry extraction (vacuuming). Carpet cleaning services that offer dry carpet cleaning will first apply an special carpet detergent that helps loosen the soils from the carpet fibers. They will then scrub the carpet fibers with absorbent pads to collect or extract the loosened soils from your carpet fibers. Any remaining soils that are encapsulated by the detergent dry within a crystalized coating.
These crystalized, or encapsulated soils do not easily reattach to your carpet fiber, and are removed by future vacuuming. Dry carpet cleaning is great way to professionally clean carpet for fast drying and to eliminate carpet mold. EverClean’s dry carpet cleaning service is 100% nontoxic and delivers quality, professional results that last.