SaniVive Carpet Cleaning
SaniVive Carpet Cleaning offers the benefits of both steam and dry carpet cleaning without either of their liabilities. SaniVive Carpet Cleaning cleans your carpet twice, both wet and dry, with up to 70% less water than traditional steam cleaning. SaniVive Carpet Cleaning gets your carpet clean, sanitized and dry in four hours so there’s no fear of carpet mold!
SaniVive Carpet Cleaning Advantages
- Excellent Soil Removal
- Fast Dry Time
- Carpet Mold Deterrent
- Pet/Family Friendly Detergent
- Soap-Free, Non-Resoiling Detergent
- Promotes Healthy Indoor Air Quality
- Up to 70% Less Carbon Emissions
SaniVive Carpet Cleaning Includes
- Expert service technicians that give you valuable information on how to care for your particular carpet style and fiber composition.
- Vacuuming: Including detailed vacuuming to remove dust and debris at your baseboards
- Carpet Stain Removal: Most stains are absolutely FREE! No awkward nickel-and-diming!
- Soap-Free Detergent: Pet friendly and your carpet stays cleaner, longer
- Door-Guards to keep bugs out and conditioned air in
- Corner-Guards to protect your walls & paint
- Floor Mats to eliminate slipping and protect your floors
- Natural Sanitizer: Add 12% hydrogen peroxide as a natural cleaner, sanitizer, deodorizer and brightener. Our natural sanitizer eliminates topical pet stains & odors including urine, feces, vomit and blood. Our organic stains including coffee & tea while naturally brightening your carpet for a high definition look.
- Natural Deodorizer: Add 100% natural essential orange solvent that cleans, deodorizes and smells amazing! Our natural deodorizer is a terpene from the rind of an orange peel that destroys oil-based stains and odors like that stinky wet dog smell!
- Deep-Clean: This option includes additional rinse water and machine agitation for our deepest cleaning available.
- StainGuard: Add stain protector to protect your carpet from future stains.
Who Should Choose SaniVive Carpet Cleaning
- Residential/Commercial carpet cleaning of any occasion
- Houses or buildings with mold or moisture concerns
- Residential carpet cleaning requiring thorough cleaning with fast dry time
- For carpet that has taken longer than two days to dry from past cleanings
- For carpet containing pet urine where the customer does not wish to treat the pad
- Moderately longer service time
- Moderately increased cost
Why Choose SaniVive Carpet Cleaning
Steam carpet cleaning’s strength is its weakness. Wetting the carpet fibers with high pressured water leaves the carpet thoroughly clean. However, this can also allow water to pass through the primary backing and into the carpet pad. Because carpet pad is made from the same sponge material you wash your car with, the pad can stay wet for days, even weeks, while the carpet feels dry! This can cause carpet mold and hazardous indoor environment.
Dry carpet cleaning’s weakness is its strength: dry carpet. Dry carpet cleaning involves lightly moistening the carpet fibers with a cleaner that encapsulates the soils. The carpet is then scrubbed using dry absorbent pads to extract the moistened soils from the carpet. Once the carpet is completely dry, any remaining soils are encased within a dry, crystalized powder. The encapsulated soils are then extracted when the carpet is vacuumed.
Best-Worst Way to Clean Carpet
People ask me quite often that they want the best carpet cleaning possible, but they change their mind quickly after I explain what that would entail. How we clean area rugs at our facility is the best way to clean any textile: Soak it with water, lather it with plenty of soap, thoroughly scrub it, and rinse it out with plenty of water. Then vacuum the excess water out and hang it to dry with speed-dry fans. This is the best way to clean carpet, but outside of an air conditioned home.
Cleaning carpet in such a fashion, within a home, would not only lead to carpet mold, but many times it does without the homeowner even knowing it! Installed carpet sits on top of a carpet pad constructed by recycled mattresses from the hotel industry. Yes, that multicolored pad is made from recycled beds, shoes, car seats, cushions – you name it! If it’s a cushion, it’s probably in your carpet pad! Once wet, carpet pad can take weeks, even months to dry out, and that’s without mentioning the wood or concrete subfloor that holds water for much longer!
While we are not mold experts, we do know that mold favors organic material in a dark area that has been moist for greater than 24 hours. Simply put, steam carpet cleaning is a fantastic way to clean carpet; however, it can lead to detrimental health hazards in the place you live and breath.
How SaniVive Carpet Cleaning Works
Hot water is the greatest cleaning solvent on earth, and the hotter the better. While we don’t use extremely hot water, we use water hot enough to allow the excited water molecules to both loosen and scrub your fibers during the cleaning process. We also charge the water with a completely nontoxic, soap-free cleaning agent that removes soils, oils and grime on the molecular level.
Once our cleaning solution has loosened the soils from your carpet fibers, we extract it back out with a powerful vacuum system that not only removes the soils but most of the water as well. At this point your carpet is still moist. We then scrub your carpet fibers clean with dry absorbent pads that collect additional soils and moisture.
By the time we’re done with the SaniVive process, your carpet is only an hour or two away from being completely dry. Our SaniVive process cleans your carpet both wet and dry with up to 70% less water than steam carpet cleaning! This ensures your carpet is not only clean, but that your pad stays dry and free from carpet mold!
5 Benefits of SaniVive Carpet Cleaning
SaniVive offers the best carpet cleaning results because it eliminates carpet mold while delivering thorough results, faster dry times, cleaner air, and a cleaner community. Using electric truck mounted units, we no longer have to burn enormous amounts of gasoline when cleaning carpet. Read through the top five benefits of choosing SaniVive Carpet Cleaning for your Nashville carpet.
- Thorough Results: SaniVive cleans your carpet twice, both wet and dry. We first apply hot water charged with a safe, molecular cleaner before vacuuming it out with our powerful, truck-mounted system. While the carpet is moist, we scrub your carpet fibers clean using dry, absorbent pads that collects moisture and any remaining soils. You can also add our natural oxidizing sanitizer for brilliant, high definition results.
- No Carpet Mold: SaniVive eliminates the possibility of carpet mold, which steam carpet cleaning often creates! SaniVive uses up to 70% less water than steam cleaning, keeping the pad beneath your carpet dry and mold-free. SaniVive cleans your carpet twice, both wet and dry, for thorough, clean results without the danger of mold growth under your carpet.
- Fast Dry Time: With the wet soil extraction and dry pad absorption, your carpet goes through a series of cleaning cycles that leaves your carpet thoroughly clean and nearly dry when we leave. Your carpet is dry within an hour or two after our SaniVive carpet cleaning! No more walking on towels or in plastic bags. You can stretch out on your freshly cleaned carpet just hours after our SaniVive service!
- Cleaner Air: SaniVive is powered by inverter generators and electric motors that produce a fraction of the emissions compared to standard truck-mounted vans. So many local Nashville carpet cleaners depend on V8 van engines that burn several gallons of fuel just to clean one house of carpet! We take pride in knowing that we’re part of solution by keeping not only your carpet clean and mold-free, but the air in your neighborhood much cleaner with greatly reduced emissions!
- Forward Thinking: We estimate that SaniVive delivers at least 70% less carbon emissions that traditional truck-mounted vans. We use the Ford Transit Connect at 28 MPG with a 4500 watt inverter generator that delivers the same vacuum power at a fraction of the emissions created by heavy, direct-drive truck-mounted vans. Burning gallons of fuel to clean carpet is no longer necessary – we can do better!
SaniVive takes the worry out of keeping not only your carpet clean and mold-free, but the air in your backyard cleaner and safe to breath. SaniVive uses All-Spray carpet pre-spray, a nontoxic, soap-free detergent that is free from solvents, VOC’s, sticky soap residue, fragrance and dye-free! Plus, All-Spray is also completely pet safe. When you need your carpet cleaned, choose our method of choice, SaniVive Carpet Cleaning.